Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero 4 Silver touchscreen

[ New ]

Don't all Hero 4 Silver Edition cameras come with a rear touchscreen as a standard feature? Can they be removed? My refurbished eBay purchased camera does not have one. And the serial number doesn't start with C313 as I read about in another post somewhere. Mine has C312 as initial four characters. Have I been duped?

GoPro

Re: Hero 4 Silver touchscreen

[ New ]

Hello, @collyk13. Yes, all HERO4 Silver cameras have an integrated display screen which is not removable. The serial number that starts with C312 is for a HERO4 Black camera. It would be best to get in touch with the seller for a faster turn around on an exchange. 

Tourist

Re: Hero 4 Silver touchscreen

[ New ]

Thanks mariustanya. I'll work on that. Meanwhile I will move onto the Hero 4 Black Edition platform for hints, tips and solutions. Not to mention information like you provided.

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello, @collyk13. Yes, all HERO4 Silver cameras have an integrated display screen which is not removable. The serial number that starts with C312 is for a HERO4 Black camera. It would be best to get in touch with the seller for a faster turn around on an exchange.