02-05-2018 04:23 PM
Hero 4 Silver not displaying pictures in apps[ New ]
I am having issues using my go pro hero 4 silver with the app on my ipad and iphone x
I have not used the go pro for awhile and have since upgraded my phone to the new iphone x, after getting the camera out over the weekend i am having the following issues:
1. Pictures in any resoloution show up as empty boxes with a warning triangle in them on the go pro app on both the ipad and iphone x
2. intermitently loses wifi connections some times fails to find the camera or after taking a picture says wifi connection lost in the app.
I have done the following:
1. Reinstalled the app on both ipad and iphone x
2. Although the go pro was on firmware v5 i manualy downloaded the update again and reinstalled on to camera
3. Setup the camera as new camera on both iphone and ipad
4. Re formated the memory card
5. forgot wifi network then reconected
The wifi issue is not as prevalent as before but still has intermitten issues but the pictures do not show up in the liabary just the box with the triangle in.
If i connect the go pro to the computer i can see all the pictures i have taken as normal.