07-24-2019 05:54 PM - edited 07-24-2019 05:55 PM
When I try to connect my Hero 4 Session to the GoPro App and I toggle to the wireless tab and press the shutter button to go to the App & RC menu, nothing happens. I am runing V02.00, this was working just fine and then all of the sudden stopped. I connect via the App using IOS on IPAD.
07-24-2019 07:34 PM
Typically, the connection issue between camera and GoPro App can be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.
Hopefully this helps.
07-27-2019 03:54 PM
@jmeador48, see if reinstalling the firmware update of the camera will resolve the issue with the camera. Doing so can help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the manual update instructions specified in this article: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Update-GoPro-Cameras
Additionally, make sure that you have a recommended SD card used. Check this article to see our list of the most up-to-date GoPro recommended microSD cards.
Let us know how it goes.