Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Hero 3 Black not connecting to App on iPhone with IOS 13.1

Hi, same problem connection App and GoPro 7 with Phone XR iOS 13.... no any issue with my iPad Pro with iOS 12.1.
Explorer

Apparently there is a known issue with iOS 13. Per the GoPro admins an update is coming very soon to address the issue.
Tourist

Like how soon is very soon??

Sitting ducks here and cant use the gopro like we normally use to - using the phone to control, view and download media.

Thank you so much for the efforts.

GoPro H7 Black is idle
GoPro

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. We currently do not have any new information available. The software update release information is posted at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/Software-Update-Release-Information . You will also receive a notification from the app once an update is rolled out.

Sightseer

Total failure of proper app rollout process.  Hundreds of thousand of your GoPro owners (including I) can't use their camera effectively.  iOS release should not have been a surprise to your development team.  So many of us have gone through reset process (thinking there was something wrong with our camera) and now come to find out that is it is a GoPro app issue.

Sightseer

OMG I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH EVERYONE :(

Using my 2 iPhones, tried everything from deleting and installing the GoPro App multiple times; updating the GoPro several times; kept on forgeting and joining the network.. but still to no avail - No Camera Found.

Tried installing the GoPro App to another device (iPad), and it worked smoothly.

Upon further checking, the 2 iPhones run the iOS 13 and 13.1 already while the iPad is still in 12.4.1. Might have something to do with the new iOS update.

Requesting for your assistance on this please. Thank you! :)

Sightseer

Hi, I'm disappointed to find that I have the same issue with the app and ios13.1 and I'm on vacation with my GoPro so it's a a total pain not to be able to view my diving footage. I hope this can be resolved in the very near future. 

Sightseer

Ich habe das selbe problem, mit meinem iphone xs und ios13 klappt die verbindung zur gopro nicht aber mit meinem ipad und ios12 geht es eiwandfrei ! Es muss an ios13 liegen