05-07-2019 05:46 PM
@velonici, typically, the connection issue between camera and GoPro App can be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- First off, ensure that you have the most latest version of GoPro App installed.
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.
@lowelle6, you also try resetting the connections using the steps above to see if that helps. Live Preview on GoPro App for HERO2, HERO3 and HERO3+ cameras should be supported in most video resolutions. However, as the GoPro App continues to be updated and evolve, some resolutions may no longer support Live Preview.
05-07-2019 06:12 PM
05-08-2019 09:22 AM