Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Helprelease final update firmware for hero7black about hypersmooths.READ THIS GOPRO TEAM.

Go pro team,please make and release a final firmware(maybe) for hypersmooth(exsample hypersmooth 1.5 for my and all owner hero7 black).
I mean hypersmooth 1.5 like hypersmooth mode high in gopro hero 8 black.

I see gopro hero 8 black have many option for hypersmooth like off,on,high,boost. And hypersmooth is on in hero8 black like hypersmooth on in hero7black,but hero8 black have boost hypersmooth is superb hyersmooth.
So i request i want my hero7 black dusk white have a high hypersmooth or called hypersmooth 1.5 for hero7 black.
Please make i final update firmware, I am disappointed because I just bought it in April 2019 for hero 7 black dusk white limited edition. So please gopro make me smile.only just hypersmooth 1.5(high mode on hero8black) in hero7 black. does not make you bankrupt by selling new hero 8 black.
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Helprelease final update firmware for hero7black about hypersmooths.READ THIS GOPRO TEAM.

.........Yes and my battery level and sd card level left indicators. You can call it like Indicator BOOST ;) Thank you

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Helprelease final update firmware for hero7black about hypersmooths.READ THIS GOPRO TEAM.

Feedback is important you must do a feedback like I  just did, and post up here the more we get shown and done the beter chance of seeing it.

Did you offer orknow where to do feedback  Yes great no , there you go.

feedback.png

Highlighted
Nomad

I did a lot....
Highlighted
Adventurer

Did a lot as in?  MAGIC 8-Balll  not a mind reader!

Highlighted
Explorer

@ray020286 

That would be really sweet, but also very stupid for GoPro to release a firmware update to the HERO7 Black to make the stabilization equal the HERO8 Black.  You do realize that they are still selling the HERO7 Black at a cheaper price than HERO8, right?  When you purchased your HERO7 Black White Dusk edition, where you unhappy about the stabilization?  Tech will always get better.  You have two options.  Either be happy with what you have, or upgrade to the latest product.  I totally get why you would like an update, and it's not wrong of you to ask, but I hope you understand why it is very unlikely to happen.  It's also a little sad that you are now disappointed in what you have.  The HERO7 Black is still an excellent camera with amazing stabilization.  Nothing has changed, only that GoPro has released a better camera.  Next year it will be the same.

@enc3ladus 

Sorry, I know you've been asking for that update for a very long time.  I think t's time to just accept it's never going to happen for the HERO7 Black.

@fishycomics 

Thanks for pointing out the feedback page.  I wish GoPro would make it a little more permanent so people would know where to send their request.

Highlighted
Adventurer

@danielr15    thank you     the  thing about that feedback page is there is NO WHERE to  request firmware fixes , updates unless it is products..

@ray020286    I agree with you and Dan.  t

But i want a hero 8 Black  with  the Hero 7  we all do Lol (not at you).   I feel if I paid $350.00 ( that was what I paid)   trade back to gopro for $100.00 makes  the hero 8 $250.00.  Sell offline after all bills paid. $200.00 -$150.00

I feel that is a hell lot better then $400.00 and well worth looking into then waiting  for firmware. to sell and update.

Highlighted
Tourist

I know.but i hope i got final update firmware about hypersmooth not for today or next month but next years or maybe 6 month ago until now,get hypersmooth 1.5 for hero 7 black.
Next years if gopro launch hero9 black they get new icon called hypersmooth 2.5 maybe...lol...