Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Help / hero session v2

Bought the first wonder !? and eight days later I went to deliver it back ...
thinking that it would be an isolated problem and because I was going to Morocco on a motorcycle trip, I decided to buy another little wonder!?!? version 2 of gopro session!
What a mistake ... he filmed a card ... recognizes the card, does not recognize ... an adventure!

the card, an ultra scandisk 16 gb class 10

The machine does not work properly, when I press the menu button, it takes a long time to respond, it often does not "beep".

I can not connect the wi-fi 99% of the time ... a real adventure!

I like the aspect of the machine, the image, I managed to make some movies until it does not work definitively.

buy a card costs € 39.99, and if it does not work!?!?

I'm a little sad about this situation ....

can help ?????

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Help / hero session v2

Hi @ruib53535

I am really sorry if you feel this way. To consistently achieve the best results with your GoPro camera it is important to select microSD cards that are known to work well with your camera.

Here is a list of recommended SD cards for your your camera.

Once you have a recommended card, you may also do a manual software update.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for your help

sometimes it works, sometimes it does not!

sometimes I think I have a bmw and not a Yamaha. Ahahahahaah

I always had things that work and that do not give me problems of functioning, I had one of the first gopros, the first to appear was always the "bear" me !!!
to check if it was working ...

The next step is to try to deliver and exchange for another, preferably working properly.

Thanks again for your help !

Rui

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @ruib53535

Thanks for getting back to us. Please continue to monitor your camera. Should you encounter any issues, please contact our Support Team for further check on this. You may reach out to them via phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Backpacker

i've got a few ScanDisk Ultra cards, & afraid they are rubbish. I rarely use them for anything if i can now

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello @duanem8

Sorry to hear about that. For seamless functionality, we recommend using SD cards that are proven and tested to work with GoPro cameras. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Backpacker

@mariustanyawrote:

Hello @duanem8

Sorry to hear about that. We seamless functionality, we recommend usingSD cards that are proven and tested to work with GoPro cameras. 

Thanks, 
Marius

sorry if my post came across wrong, the aim was to tell the OP i suspect the issue is the card & not the Session. Since changing to Lexar 633x or SanDisk Extreme's i don't think i've had an issue

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @duanem8

Got you! Thank you for clarifying. Great to know camera's all good with the recommended SD card/s. 

Best regards, 
Marius