Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Help finding Quick Cache download?

I've recently imported some pictures and videos to the Gopro App on my phone, and then subsequently deleted them off my camera...I cannot find these pictures at all on my phone (I've downloaded recovery apps etc to no avail), yet they're all in the Quick App under "GoPro Recent" tab when searching for files...I'm not quite sure where I can access these files to just have on my phone...Quick doesn't allow me to save or download somewhere else...only to make a video which is heavily editied.

Please help as this is urgent!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Help finding Quick Cache download?

Hi @graywater244

With the recent updates, your GoPro media is now saved directly to the GoPro App. You have the option to save the media to your device once the media have been imported to the app.

Please note that this does not save the file twice.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @graywater244

With the recent updates, your GoPro media is now saved directly to the GoPro App. You have the option to save the media to your device once the media have been imported to the app.

Please note that this does not save the file twice.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

So does it move the file as is, or does it do some transcoding during the move if required?
Highlighted
GoPro

It just creates like a file path. @grumpymrbear

Thanks!

Ej