Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Help Contacting Support -- Chat is always unavailable!

[ New ]

Worst customer support experience...customer support chat never works.  How do you get through?  Need a camera replacement under my Plus account.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Help Contacting Support -- Chat is always unavailable!

[ New ]

Hello @nheilweil

We see that your case has been attended to and an RMA has been arranged.

If you have further questions or concerns regarding your case, please follow up with our Support Team. 

@btheboy

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

[ New ]

You need to have patience and click on "CHAT" alot of time. I tried 2-4 times per 5 mins and did it like more than 1 hours.

It will pop up a windows if you can get into que. After the window pops up, wait more, up to 30 mins or more depending on the que, but

an agent will come to you. I did it yesterday.

Hiker

[ New ]

Yeah I've been attempting to contact Gopro all day, refreshing constantly and waiting in "que" but get told there too busy everytime.

Nomad

[ New ]

@btheboy wrote:

Yeah I've been attempting to contact Gopro all day, refreshing constantly and waiting in "que" but get told there too busy everytime.

If you don't have a second window opened automatically then you're not in que. You have been declined so keep clicking "CHAT" button.

Don't forget to turn off adblock plugins as it blocks chat session that salesforce provides.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @nheilweil

We see that your case has been attended to and an RMA has been arranged.

If you have further questions or concerns regarding your case, please follow up with our Support Team. 

@btheboy

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej