Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hello! my gopro5 hero black turns on, screen illumination light is on, but but it doesn't work

[ New ]

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Hello! my gopro5 hero black turns on, screen illumination light is on, but but it doesn't work

[ New ]

Thanks for trying @nobledawn18633

If you call our Support Team, they should be able to help you move forward with this concern.

Please let them know of the steps taken so far.

They will also be needing your camera's serial number.

Thanks!
Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

Re: Hello! my gopro5 hero black turns on, screen illumination light is on, but but it doesn't work

[ New ]

It seems that it charching some time, and then the indicator lights will also suht down and the screen illuminationlights will turn on by tapping mode button or recording button, but nothing more. Can you please help! Have tried with and without sd card, tried on compurter connection via micro usb and gopro connection cable - still nothing. Also quick app will not showing that camera is connected.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nobledawn18633

Try running a manual update. https://gopro.com/update/hero5

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

It fortunately seems to be not solving the issue.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for trying @nobledawn18633

If you call our Support Team, they should be able to help you move forward with this concern.

Please let them know of the steps taken so far.

They will also be needing your camera's serial number.

Thanks!
Ej