Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hello, my gopro hero 7 black can t zoom in photo modus but can at video modus. How can I fix this?

[ New ]
Ok
GoPro

Re: Hello, my gopro hero 7 black can t zoom in photo modus but can at video modus. How can I fix ...

[ New ]

Hello, @toughexper65224. I just checked with a HERO7 Black and I am able to zoom in/out in Photo Mode. Will you be able to post a photo of your camera screen in Photo Mode? 

If you haven't yet, we recommend that a manual update be done in order to correct any possible error with the current installation. The steps under Manual Update here will guide you. After the update, do a factory reset

Check again for zoom options/settings. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

Hero 7 black zoom photo modus

[ New ]
Hello Mariusstanya! I’ve checked my updates and everything is up to date. Same as my zoom settings, everything is correct. Here is a picture in photo modus that is does not zoom.
image.jpg
Nomad

Re: Hero 7 black zoom photo modus

[ New ]

The photo shows the slider is already fully up, in other words, it's zoomed in all the way.

Adventurer

[ New ]

when you zoom out does anything happen?

Tourist

[ New ]
I know, thats the problem if it is fully zoomed in nothing happend.
Tourist

[ New ]
No same as when I zoom in.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @toughexper65224. Just to double-check, have you already tried performing a factory reset other than reinstalling the firmware update? 

Also, is this an out-of-the-box problem? Where did you purchase your GoPro camera?