Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Hello..could you please help me..I have a problem with my Hero black 5..actually the problem is with

Hello..could you please help me..I have a problem with my HERO5 black..actually the problem is with the sound..when it is recorded outside everything is fine but in absolute silence in the room you can hear rustle..it is actually really noticable...If you have a solution please help me..thank you..

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Hello..could you please help me..I have a problem with my Hero black 5..actually the problem is

Be sure that the side media door is on and sealed shut. Other than that, following the suggestions @fishycomics gave and using an editor to remove unwanted noise is your best solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hello..could you please help me..I have a problem with my Hero black 5..actually the problem is

You will need to post a link to a video so the site can hear your problem.. dead silence,  no electronics around you a  plane old room, no  flourecent bulbs fridges, tc, toaster phones cell phones     window  air blowing etc....

it is quite normal to hear  fedback  of thecamera. youcan dehiss in an editor  not with free programs like gopro has.

Highlighted
Explorer

Be sure that the side media door is on and sealed shut. Other than that, following the suggestions @fishycomics gave and using an editor to remove unwanted noise is your best solution.