Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hearing audio while recording

Hearing audio while recording

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: Hearing audio while recording

I don't believe there is an option for sound playback while watching a live view on the app. To reduce lag time, you want the least amount of data to be transferred to the phone. I could be wrong. Audio might be captured in the lvr file which would make this possible. I just don't recall there ever being audio in live view or an option to enable it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nomad

Could you please expand on this a bit? Is the speaker playing while you're recording? If so, that's really weird and you need to contact Support.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Tourist

sorry for bad english...

the question is

when i make a rec with hero 6  to listen llive the audio with the video on my phone app.
now i can see only video no audio.
thks
Tourist

there is sound indication when i recording;

Explorer

I don't believe there is an option for sound playback while watching a live view on the app. To reduce lag time, you want the least amount of data to be transferred to the phone. I could be wrong. Audio might be captured in the lvr file which would make this possible. I just don't recall there ever being audio in live view or an option to enable it.