Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Have GoPro been Hacked

[ New ]

by the way these guys answer the phone's and webchat - with unlimited conflicting stories about an outage, delays etc etc - some say 9 days some say 3 weeks - other say what outage?

On the phone and chat they have absolutly no information.

A company like GoPro would not treat their customers with this much disrespect if it was business as normal.

Have been hacked every day for the last month? -  and they are not telling us - as they've lost all our details to scammers - which would explain why the staff on chat and phone do not know anything?Have

or they must be going under - time to get a refund ?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Have GoPro been Hacked

[ New ]

Apologies for the order delay, @dohertygopro. Sorry to hear about your experience with Support. We have already coordinated with Support and provided your feedback. At this time, we see that your order is already in fulfillment status.

Once the package ships out of the warehouse, an email will be sent to you with the tracking number. The "issue causing the delay" that was mentioned in the email that you received pertains to the outage that our order system experienced. Since this issue has already been resolved, our warehouse is now able to fulfill orders - but not all at the same time. Rest assured that you will be provided updates as the order delivery progresses. 

Feel free to post back should you have further concerns, or you can also send me a message. 

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the order delay, @dohertygopro. Sorry to hear about your experience with Support. We have already coordinated with Support and provided your feedback. At this time, we see that your order is already in fulfillment status.

Once the package ships out of the warehouse, an email will be sent to you with the tracking number. The "issue causing the delay" that was mentioned in the email that you received pertains to the outage that our order system experienced. Since this issue has already been resolved, our warehouse is now able to fulfill orders - but not all at the same time. Rest assured that you will be provided updates as the order delivery progresses. 

Feel free to post back should you have further concerns, or you can also send me a message. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Hiker

[ New ]
So why could you not just keep us (your customers) updated throughout. - the email sent did not explain anything? No why/when/how or any tangible infomation

You have sent me an email saying I had been upgraded to express shipping.

This is still listed as standard on my account and on the Ups tracking.

Another GoPro fail mis information - and just not caring about customes.

And why when we (customers) phone and chat your staff have zero information
Hiker

[ New ]
And please advise if GoPro have been Hacked or are going bankrupt?
Hiker

[ New ]
And why did it take posting on here to have my order shipped?