Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Hard time with GoPro Quick - Hero4 Black

1)  I do not see a recent video when using GoPro Quick, BUT I DO see that recent video when viewing on the LCD Touch Screen

BacPac...which I did use whenI shot the video.

2) How can I import ONLY the most recent videos in GoPro Quick.  Do I have to import All media each time I import? 

3) With my hero3 Black I could open the camera in FINDER but Not my H4...why?  Prefered to simply drag media to folder from FINDER.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hard time with GoPro Quick - Hero4 Black

@jcgtv, there's currently no way to do a selective import in Quik for Desktop.

When you mentioned that you don't see your recent video in the app, try to browse through the Media Library list and see if the recent media files are just dated incorrectly.

The files in the SD card can be accessed when you connect the camera to your computer and power it on. Alternatively, you may use an SD card reader/adapter to connect the microSD card to your computer. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

You can also do it on HERO4 @jcgtv,

If you're using Quik please check all imported files since they might have incorrect date and time. 

You can change the date on your file: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-do-I-change-the-date-on-my-media

Highlighted
Hiker

not sure the connection between file dates and not being able to see the video in Media... Is there a way to open H4 folder in Finder?
Highlighted
GoPro

@jcgtv, there's currently no way to do a selective import in Quik for Desktop.

When you mentioned that you don't see your recent video in the app, try to browse through the Media Library list and see if the recent media files are just dated incorrectly.

The files in the SD card can be accessed when you connect the camera to your computer and power it on. Alternatively, you may use an SD card reader/adapter to connect the microSD card to your computer.