Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Explorer

Re: HORRIBLE BODY QUALITY BRANDNEW HERO 8 BLACK

"Absolutely impossible that this could be neither a collector's item.."

Again, just dismissing people trying to be positive and offer their opinion. Sad.

BTW, most collectors items are things that were mass produced, but a few has unique identifiers or flaws. If your camera indeed has a cosmetic flaw, then it most certainly has the possibility of being a collectors item.
Good point @outbackidaho
Explorer

Betreff: HORRIBLE BODY QUALITY BRANDNEW HERO 8 BLACK

@-hitman-
You no like camera? Return.
You like camera? Keep!
You keep crying? No
Nomad

Betreff: HORRIBLE BODY QUALITY BRANDNEW HERO 8 BLACK

@danielr15 wrote:
You like camera? Keep!
You keep crying? No

I'm a dumb user. I don't understand what you mean. Could you please explain that to me in a more detailed way?

Explorer

@-hitman-
You like camera? Keep!
You keep crying? No

By the way, Hitman? You honestly chose your name to be, Hitman? Way to represent the dredge of society. I guess we're supposed to think of you as a real tough guy. Love the avatar! Way to go killer!
Nomad

[ Edited ]

@danielr15 wrote:

Again, just dismissing people trying to be positive and offer their opinion. Sad.

BTW, most collectors items are things that were mass produced, but a few has unique identifiers or flaws. If your camera indeed has a cosmetic flaw, then it most certainly has the possibility of being a collectors item.

Again, I've simply got a different opinion and I'm trying to explain why. Accepting this without insulting and bashing other people the way you're doing it with me all the time is what I'd call a democratic and respectful order.

BTW: So do you think I can get 500 bucks for my camera as it has got the potential for being a collector's item? If so, why getting a refund or open an RMA case instead of reselling this great item?

Nomad

@danielr15 wrote:

By the way, Hitman? You honestly chose your name to be, Hitman? Way to represent the dredge of society. I guess we're supposed to think of you as a real tough guy. Love the avatar! Way to go killer!

I'm a real nice and lovely guy. Ask my wife.

BTW: Again, please concentrate on the topic.

Highlighted
Nomad

@fishycomics wrote:

I got the Balls to call, did you?

It's not about balls, it's simply about time with a fulltime-job.

@fishycomics wrote:

But did you watch and say thank you Mr. Fish. No. if you did, thank you. (see  the video below).

I've watched your video already a few minutes after you've posted the link in here and also kudoed it already right after that.

@fishycomics wrote:

Please call gopro.com by phone, or chat on-line by mobile or desktop at the official site

Return to the Forum topic, post down the Case Number so the Online Moderator can follow and tag the correct

CSA that handled the case.

Love to hear the Outcome.

Done. I'll be back in here with a final result.

Nomad

@danielr15 wrote:
Have you set up your return yet?

Contacted the support already. Let's see what'll happen next.

@danielr15 wrote:
I guess we can close this post

I'd suggest to keep this topic open so that everyone with the same issue has got the chance to post his opinion.

@danielr15 wrote:
Nothing more needs to be said.

I guess you were and still will be quite wrong, mate Smiley LOL