Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

HILFE Fotos & Videos auf SD Karte aber am Computer nicht auffindbar !

[ New ]

Hallihallo !
Ich habe heute mit meiner Gorpro Hero 7 Black einige Fotos und Videos gemacht , sie sind auf der gopro auffindbar aber sobald ich die SD Karte in den Computer stecke sind nur noch 2 Fotos von diesem Tag auffindbar .... kann mir bitte irgendjemand helfen ?? DANKE

GoPro

Re: HILFE Fotos & Videos auf SD Karte aber am Computer nicht auffindbar !

[ New ]

@grandoasis86021, how are you viewing the files on your computer (e.g. Quik for Desktop app, File Explorer / Finder)? When you connect the SD card to your computer, locate the DCIM folder.

Tourist

[ New ]
Ok that is a really good question , i’m really bad with that kind of stuff , its also weird that i can’t see the pictures and videos on my app ... i took few pictures at home afterwards and those pictures are on the app and on the sd card 🙈! What did i do wrong?
GoPro

[ New ]

@grandoasis86021, did the app successfully import all the media files? Also, try browsing through the Media Library to see if the media files are just dated incorrectly.

Tourist

[ New ]
No not at all !! They are on the gopro but not showing up on the app media , as i said before i took 3 random pictures they show up everywhere, but the ones from during the the day are not there ! I just highlighted the videos on the gopro and suddenly they showed up on the computer i transferred the to the phone, they show up in my pictures if i want to upload them i can’t find them 🤷🏽‍♀️ Crazy just ordered a new sd card 🙈
GoPro

[ New ]

@grandoasis86021, this is strange. What's the SD card used? Also, when you mentioned about highlighting the videos on the GoPro, are you referring to the HiLight Tags? 

What about when you connect the camera to the GoPro App on your phone, are you able to see the media files while your camera is connected? Under the camera control tab, tap on the "View Media" button to see the files directly from the SD card. See How to View, Copy, and Delete Media Using the GoPro App for more information.