Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

HERO9 Black v1.52 - is Hindsight fixed?

[ New ]

One of the notes on the latest update: 

• Improved an issue where some videos showed a vertical line or divided image exposure

Does that include the gray line that happens while using Hindsight and remote power at the same time?  When record button is pressed it causes a gray line to appear on the video.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: HERO9 Black v1.52 - is Hindsight fixed?

[ New ]

Hello, @williamc7081. It is the vertical line issue as observed here which has been reported to occur generally when shooting at 1080p at 240 fps. We do not have literature on it being caused by using HindSight and the remote simultaneously. It would be best to get in touch with our Support Team for further assistance on the issue that you observed. 

To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number. 

Hiker

Re: HERO9 Black v1.52 - is Hindsight fixed?

[ New ]

It was a horzontal gray bar at the very top of the frame that I had reported months ago.  It only happened for a split second as the record button is pressed while the camera was plugged into external power while inside the media mod.  I think it happened outside of the media mod too.  I returned that camera becuase of many other issues (overexposure issues at dusk and dawn thanks to higher MP count, audio blibs which also happens in the 7 and 8).  The hindsight feature is game changing so maybe the Hero 10 will fix these problems?