Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

回复: HERO8 Problem

[ New ]

No, you can see the No4 video. It can shake like this on a flat road. What's more, I drive it with the strongest anti shake. I think it's unstable. I would like to ask, fixed in the car, hero 8 camera tilt up will lead to the phenomenon of video instability in the later period?

Hiker

Re: HERO8 Problem

[ New ]

Hello

I uploaded 4 videos on YouTube. This is the address:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxhcg7sh0_zFJ46QPhI5wXA
NO2 and NO3 I think the anti-shake effect is very good and very stable, I hope it is all this effect, It's just that the stabilization effect of NO1 and NO4 is not good. I shot in the same environment and under the same settings. I shot with 2.7K 60HZ wide vision. May I ask what causes these two video effects

THANKS

Nomad

Re: HERO8 Problem

[ New ]

I still do not see any shake in these video's.  Is there a translation issue maybe and you think "shake" is something else?

The only thing I did notice in clip 4 was some blocking in the video due to poor compression by the video editor.