Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

HERO8 Problem

[ New ]

Gopro8 has turned on the strongest jitter. No matter 1080p or 2.7K, it still shakes up and down. Please help to analyze it. Please provide the email address and I will send the video file. Thank you

Nomad

Re: HERO8 Problem

[ New ]

Upload the video to youtube and post the link here.

Hiker

回复: HERO8 Problem

[ New ]

How can I upload the MP4 file in the forum. Put in the video file and click publish. It prompts that only JPG GIF image format can be uploaded

Nomad

[ New ]

You can't upload the MP$ to the forum, this is why I told you to upload it to youtube and post the link here.

Nomad

[ New ]

Unfortunately the video site you uploaded to has a lot of network and buffering issues, so I can't watch all the clips.  I did manage to watch 2 clips though and did not see any jittering at all.

Unfortunatley without being able to view the clips properly on a site like "Youtube" I can only guess to the cause of the issue and it would seem to be an issue with your PC's ability to play back the files.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello ,Because it's more difficult to upload videos on youtube, is there a more convenient way? Like email

When I first bought hero 8, I shot it with the same settings. The video was very stable and there was no shaking. Recently, there was such shaking.

Hiker

[ New ]

I was able to view all 4 videos and there is no jitter.