Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

HERO7 Faulty Issues

I bought a brand new Hero 7 less than 30 days ago. After the first few uses, I noticed that when I click the record button, it’ll record and then shut off after 2-7 mins of recording without me stopping the recording. I’ve also had to reset it several times as it freezes randomly. In addition, when I have it plugged in to charge, it LOSES batter and I find myself with the go pro at 0% when I check back on it. Finally, the camera’s battery life is TERRIBLE. I used it for about 2 hours and it was dead. It drains battery unbelievably fast. I’ve tried contacting the help center multiple times and the number continues to say “check back for normal business hours or visit the website”. I’ve called every time during their normal business hours. Please advise on where to go from here. Thank you!
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: HERO7 Faulty Issues

From what htis sounds like  of another persons as well with  same issue  sd cards do get formatted partial formats  are not what you should be doing. a full  format. for  battery power cunsumption adjust settings to  getmore power use. or get an older gopro.