Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: HERO7 Black update v1.90 - is it worth updating ?

Hello Everyone!

If the camera behaves differently after the update, it will be best to run the update again manually.

https://gopro.com/en/us/update

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same situation. Did you solve the problem?

Highlighted
Tourist

I never pull my battery out when it freezes you can hold down power button and record button for 7 sec and it will reset it :)

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yo tuve problemas con el apagado y tambien al estar unos dias sin usarse, la bateria se descargaba, he vuelto a la 1.80 y parece que esta mejor, seguire probando a ver que tal

Highlighted
Nomad

Did you manually update via microSD?

Or did you only use the quik or gopro app?

Highlighted
Sightseer

If you have never updated firmware on your Nikon DSLR or mirrorless camera, or have not performed an update for a long time, you might want to check if new firmware is available for your camera. Some photographers argue that they do not feel the need to touch camera firmware.

Highlighted
Sightseer

@vitalgorge17615 wrote:

If you have never updated firmware on your Nikon DSLR or mirrorless camera, or have not performed an update for a long time, you might want to check if new firmware is available for your camera myaarpmedicare.com Some photographers argue that they do not feel the need to touch camera firmware.

I never pull my battery out when it freezes you can hold down power button