Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

HERO7 Black Streaming with external 3,5mm jack microphone for Facebook

[ Edited ]

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a GoPro Hero7 Black to perform live streaming on Facebook.
I need the microphone to be external via 3.5mm jack and for that I thought to use the official adapter https://es.shop.gopro.com/EMEA/accessories-2/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html
This is not a question to know which microphone to buy.

I know this would work when it comes to recording videos but my question is whether the external microphone jack will work or not in Facebook streaming. I ask this since I have not seen anyone on the internet who is in the same situation and that's why I wanted to make sure this is going to work before buying everything.

Thank you, I'm waiting for your response.
Best Regards!
(Sorry bad English with google translate)

Buenas, estoy pensando en comprar una GoPro Hero7 Black para realizar streaming en directo en Facebook.

Necesito que el micrófono sea externo via jack de 3,5mm y para ello pensaba utilizar el adaptador oficial https://es.shop.gopro.com/EMEA/accessories-2/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html .

Esto no se trata de una consulta para saber que micrófono comprar.

Se que esto funcionaría a la hora de grabar videos pero mi pregunta es si el micrófono externo jack funcionará o no en el streaming de Facebook. Esto lo pregunto ya que no he visto a nadie en internet que se encuentre en la misma situación y por eso quería asegurarme de que esto va a funcionar antes de comprarlo todo.

Gracias, quedo a la espera de su respuesta.

Un saludo!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: HERO7 Black with external 3,5mm jack microphone for Facebook Streaming

Hi @davidn5736

Yes, it should also work when live streaming.

Thanks!
Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: HERO7 Black with external 3,5mm jack microphone for Facebook Streaming

Hi @davidn5736

Yes, it should also work when live streaming.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: HERO7 Black Streaming with external 3,5mm jack microphone for Facebook

Live streaming with the gopro is so flawed, I suggest you look at buying something else.

Just look on this forum and you will see the issues

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: HERO7 Black Streaming with external 3,5mm jack microphone for Facebook

Ok, thanks for the info.