Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

HERO6 Black

Hi,

My Hero 6 black camera's monitor living by his oun life. when camera is ON it is like somebody invisable operate the minitor's menu. Some options comes and goes by themselfs. what I have to do in that case? 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: HERO6 Black

Hello @anarabb

It is odd. Is the rear display clean, no smudges or any sticky part? Could a part of the frame be touching the display? If not, try manually updating the camera firmware if not done yet. You can find manual update instructions here. Let us know how it goes after the update.

Thanks, 

Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

I already did manual upgade and check all this things that you mentioned. I even did not used this camera. Just bought couple of month before and start using now. Recording it's ok. But when stand by, start all that things. Even I can't operate menu. Will show you in video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akZrSldpUew

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for shaing @anarabb

Take the SD card out and see if the camera behaves the same.

If it does, please contact our Support Team to move forward with your concern.

If the freezing issue does not happen, then it's a possible SD card issue.

Make sure that your are using a recommended SD card.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

The SD card is new Extreme 64. So I took it out an the same thing still happend.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @anarabb

Thanks for trying.

Please reach out to our Support Team, they are available via phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

Ej