Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: HERO6 Black v01.60

I love how you can just download a update and it instantly fixes your camera.

Technology has come along way.

I remember when I was a kid you had to take the camera back to the shop to have it repaired.

Explorer

I haven't been able to test the split screen. I'll try it out tomorrow. However, if it takes quickly stopping and starting the camera I personally wont be that concerned. There is rarely, if ever, that I am quickly turning the camera on and off sequentially without having a a period of pause in between.

I will do some test and give my honest experience. My assumption is it has something to do with a power surge getting created with the fast off and on repetitive recording. Similar to a computer or any other electrical device, that kind of behavior and use is best avoided.
Tourist

well when i say quickly i'm giving it a pause of 2-3 secs between recordings

Nomad

@sunnybeach211 wrote:

well when i say quickly i'm giving it a pause of 2-3 secs between recordings

Can you make a video of your procedure to recreate the split screen issue ?

Tourist

here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZUolbW6Zc

looks like gopro is not testing the firmwares before release...

:(

Hiker

OMG I hope this version 1.60 fix my gallery lag issue as stated. Pls pls pls!
Nomad

Mine works perfect!!! 

Much less grain, no freezing, battery light turns off after charging, 5ghz works, i still didnt test video hevc when uploading to pc but ill do that too! 

Gopro you nailed it again as promised in November update!!! NOW JUST KEEP ON GOING and keep on tracking peoples responses...i love u guys hahahaah :) 

+5 points for tech guys ;)

20171121_080249.jpg
Nomad

Here you go guys...Youtube video as proof that the splitscreen is fixed!! Please share this video so everyone can see that Gopro did its work again!!! Good job guys!!! A+ ! :) Heart