Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: HERO6 Black v01.60

IS should be turned off manually in low light conditions
Tourist

Do you recommend even buying the Karma Grip? I'll be using it mostly for skiing 

Highlighted
Nomad

@sunnybeach211 wrote:

@geekslayer, if you turn the sound on and listen to my video you will see it's a very quick press, is acually so fast that you can't even hear the sencond click (button release). I don't think i can click faster than this to be honest, and if that is the case than we have another problem here...

;)

Sorry, my fault, I was watching your finger and wasn't wearing headphones. I've seen people do that though, and wondered to myself if it would trip some special mode (safe mode) GoPro has built in the OS for loading new firmware or diagnostics.

Tourist

I can't update to v1.60

Is it available for AUSTRALIAN camera?

I am currently still on original v1.0 firmware.

My GoPro app still prompting me v1.51 update, not v1.60

I followed the instruction to leave the GoPro app connected to my home WiFi network so it can download the latest firmware automatically, and the update still showing v1.51.

The page https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/Software-Update-Release-Information is also still showing v01.51

I also tried downloading the v1.60 update manually, copy to SD Card, but when I put it in my camera it won't do anything.

Can somebody help??

Tourist

Actually it worked!

I just tried copying the firmware to my Micro SD again after formatting the card first.

I now got v1.60 firmware, great!!

Hiker

Tedh61105 did you have any issue transferring files to computer from your SD card? Which method do you use yo transfer before formatting the card?
Tourist

No, I had no issue transferring the firmware files each time.

I used USB card reader to copy or format the card, and always stopped / ejected before removing the card.
Sightseer

Hi, I've read that you have done a manual update to firmware 1.60. How you did it, I don't know where I can download it.

Thanks.