11-20-2017 11:31 AM
NEW Latest release:
HERO6 Black v01.60 | November 20, 2017
HERO6 Black v01.60
- Improves camera performance when recording in high frame rates of high resolution mode
- Fixes split screen defect in 2.7k60 Linear FOV and 4k30 Superview FOV
- Reduces image noise in high frame rate and high resolution modes
- Improves image quality in low light environments
- Adjusts color saturation to prevent over-saturation in certain conditions
- Fixes visual defects in 1080p240 during playback on iOS® and macOS® devices in certain conditions
- Reduces the time required for media to load on the camera and GoPro app
- Auto Low Light now works with Quikcapture
11-20-2017 12:56 PM - edited 11-20-2017 12:59 PM
mine has 1.60 too...
@fireyflame5043... I did a manual update, mobile Quick do not "see" yet the update...
and yes, works....
less noise in dark shadows areas even when full auto....
more tests will show the rest....
11-20-2017 01:41 PM
low light, grain is less.
I cannot complain PT off.
at ISO 800 I do like what I see.
at ISO 400 I really like it.
that strange WB shifting in changing light temperature is gone.
the oversaturation, especially in low light, is not here anymore.
yes, more to test, more to come, more to discover....