09-04-2018 02:07 AM
01-04-2019 05:10 AM
L'aggiornamento ha peggiorato la stabilizzazione invece di migliorarla e quando si vanno a regolare i settaggi con Protune il tutto e decisamente sfasato specialmente quando c'è poca luce ,il valore iso va a mettere un velo che diminuisce la definizione e i colori dell'immagine.Preferisco rimanere alla versione 1.60 effinchè gopro riconosca i problemi per poi risolverli o meglio migliorarli .
01-04-2019 08:19 AM
for starters, I hope you made a manual update to 2.01 when you tested it.
1.60 has very aggressive in stabilization.
2.01 made some adjustments, see bellow:
HERO6 Black v02.01
- Enhanced low light performance
- Fixed frame corruption bug in 1080p120 videos
- Reduced purple/blue fringing in videos
- Video Stabilization improvements:
- Enhanced performance to look more natural
- Upgraded auto exposure to reduce blur in medium and lowlight shots
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) improvements:
- Reduced colour distortion
- Automatically turns off HDR in lowlight conditions to prevent noise
- Automatically turns off HDR to prevent blur if there’s too much movement in the shot
in low light, stabilization has a very hard task, as the image lack of information (visible details) used in the algorithm.
to me the 2.01 is more ok in stabilization, even in low light. since 2.01, I do not touch PT, even in low light.
but it is a matter of taste, meaning we, each other, are using the camera in different conditions.
if stabilization in 1.60 is more suitable to you, I'm glad.
if I were you, I would not expect major updates in a future 2.x release (if will be...), related to stabilization.
instead, I would test different PT settings for low light, you will find one that suits you better
- colour FLAT
- iso max 800
- fixed Shutter (1/2-1/4 from the fps)
- white balance - native