Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

HERO5 Black computer connection

[ New ]

when i connect my gopro to the computer, my archive is empty, but if i try another gopro (ex: HERO4) with my card, everithing pops up.

where is the problem?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: HERO5 Black computer connection

[ New ]

Hi @fireybeach74575

Thank you for the information. If you are using a Mac computer, check this link and please go over the steps listed on "Method #4 - Manually with Image Capture".

If all else fails, please contact our Support Team to further isolate this. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @fireybeach74575

Does Quik automatically detect your HERO5 Black camera? Have you been able to connect the camera to another computer, or tried a different cable? Is the camera updated to the latest firmware? Do you have the latest Quik for Desktop version? Check on these details so we can isolate what might be causing the issue. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello Marius
Quik detect the camera.
Yes i tried another computer.
I have all the latest updates.
But i also tried to put my memory card on another go pro ( hero 4) and connect to the computer and i see all my files as a result.
My question is, the problem is on my camera???

Thanks
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fireybeach74575

Thank you for the information. If you are using a Mac computer, check this link and please go over the steps listed on "Method #4 - Manually with Image Capture".

If all else fails, please contact our Support Team to further isolate this. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ