Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

HERO 7 black error sd card after 18 or 20 secondes filming

[ New ]

Bonjour,

J'ai un probleme d'enregistrement sur n'importe quel carte sd .

Les cartes SD essayé ont été formatés , le firware reinstaller via la carte sd et la camera reinitialisé usine  mais rien ne fonctionne 

Apres quelques secondes de filming  (18 ou 20 secondes) la camera se fige et indique une errur de carte sd .

la carte SD a été verifiée et n'est pas l'origine du probleme .

exist-t-il un outil de diagnositc hardware de la gopro

est-il possible d'enregistrer ailleur que sur la carte sd de la gopro pour faire un test?

GoPro

Re: HERO 7 black error sd card after 18 or 20 secondes filming

[ New ]

@coolstar24135, what's the microSD card used? By any chance, if available, do you get the same results when using a different recommended microSD card?

We have some suggestions here NO SD or SD ERR on Camera's LCD that will help further isolate the issue.

Backpacker

[ New ]

If you have had multiple freezes and crashes with your camera and are formatting the card in the camera, this may be the issue.  Your GoPro can only perform a "quick" format and not a "full" format.  Quick formats don't do anything to fix corrupt sections of your SD card.  You need to put the SD card into your PC and perform a "full" format.  This should take 15 - 30 mins depending on the size of your card  (if it takes about 1 minute you're still performing a quick format and not a full format).

You then need to format the card again in your GoPro to ensure it's set up for the correct format and block size for optimal use.

Here's a video I made detailing how to do this and why you need to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=633S-6lagDI

Are you fed up with your GoPro locking up, freezing and refusing to record video? Your issue may not be with the camera, but simply with a corrupt SD card. ...
Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for the reply and the video.

I test this solution and i come back to you ;)

Nicolas