Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

HERO 6 BLACK WATER INTAKE FAULT

[ New ]
Hello . I have a GoPro Hero 6 Black.
This camera buying 10 months ago my friend for me gift. I am living in Turkey.
But , I do not know from which country my friend buying this camera..
I can not ask him.. Because he is died...
This camera i used it on holiday a week ago.. I am using this camera in the pool . Because i know this camera waterproof??
When i came to home , i will try open the camera.. camera not opening .. and still..
I think maybe have inside water ..
My request from you , please this camera must be check and repair..
I hope , you can fast reading this post and please turn back me
With my best wishess
Good dayss
Thank youu
Adventurer

Re: HERO 6 BLACK WATER INTAKE FAULT

[ New ]

phone number theri Number is +000 800 100 9641

This is a Forum,  how did you access the Hub here  by phone?  Do you know you can go online and access the suport page and  access the contact us  page, and    turn off pop up blocker and start a chat.

contact us.png

the chat will say open and  fill out he info requested, and if no one is in front of you the  agent will come on and start your case with you?   They  will take all the info needed, the seriel number, a photo of the front of the camera, and proof  of purchase throug ha link that you simply click and load on the spot, then gopro will get in touch with you in a few days and determine  the way they will resolve your   faulty camera.

GoPro does not cover water damage, did you know that?  that info can be found also online at the Hub .  WHat gopro may do is offer you a discount towards a new product, what  the forum gopro team will do is reply for you to again contact gopro, there are phone numbers of  regions, you are entitled to call any one and talk to them if you do not like communicating online via chat.

numbers.png

Turkey is at he very far lower left to call theri Number is +000 800 100 9641