Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

HELP!! Order status

Hello! I placed my GoPro order on Thrusday, July 13th. The status on the GoPro website still shows "Pending" even when its been two weeks since the order was made. How long does te process usually take? I was trying to find that information in the page considering the shipping is to Peru. Now I'm wondering when I can actually expect it to arrive.
I tried to utilize the "Chat Support" function on the webiste, but it say that all representatives were busy (apparently everyday and at everytime they are occupade :( ). I've also tried calling the phone support and I waited over 1 hour to talk to a representative (attach below). I don't what to do next, as these are the only suggested ways of support. I even wrote to the Facebook and Instagram page to seak for answers. I want to find some email to write so I can have my answer as fast as possible. Please, I just need someone of the team that can help me track my order. I'm doing an special trip and I bought the camera specialy for this.

Thank you in advance for your help!

call assistance GOPRO.jpg
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: HELP!! Order status

The same case with me too. i have placed an order  on 1 Aug . yet  after 8 days the order tracker show that the order is still pending. I have tried chat, phone no.s do not work, and also the email service has been shut down.

Please let me know what happened to your order did it arrive. If not then how did you proceed.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @epicboost17377,

For help with order status give our Sales team a call. They will be able to confirm the order details and sort out what is going on!

https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/Telephone-Numbers

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

@ryanv12566 The telephone numbers for India dont work, this has been an issue earlier too where you confirmed it was working. Please check the telephone numbers again, they're not working.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi! I still haven't recive news about my camara. The order status is still "Pending" and no one with me answers about that. I want to cancel my order because i rather pay more in a local store but I will recieve my camara instantly

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Ryan, I tried so many times calling but no one answers, as you can see in the picture I posted. I want to cancel my order but I can't if no one answers. Please, I just want to know the email of the person responsable of this process.

Thanks in advance
Highlighted
Tourist

hi, i am facing the same problem, its been more then a week bt i still didnt get any update for my product, its showing "pending".

Not getting any response from ur team. and also the regional no is not working (INDIA which is 910008001009541-42). either cncl my order or give some details regarding it.

PLZ HELP ME OUT

Highlighted
Tourist

have they solved your problem?