Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

HELP- Can´t order Hero 9 Black + 6 more items

[ New ]

I try to order 7 items on the gopro nz webside for over a week now and the order will not go through.

Where is the problem? I even tried my friends bank card but same s****.

I´m losing my patience as I wanted to take the gopro on an adventure last weekend and I also want to take the new gopro with me on an advanture next weekend.. so Gopro can you please suggest me what to do? I don´t want to go to a local store as i plan to get the gopro subscribtion - which means I get it cheaper if I buy it directly from you guys. SO can you please help me out here? Thank you so much. I´d appriciate a great discount or items for free to make up for the delay.

GoPro

Re: HELP- Can´t order Hero 9 Black + 6 more items

[ New ]

Hello, @hardyhill888. See if there is any item among the seven that you included that may be showing as not of stock on the product page. This could be why the order cannot be submitted. If this is not the case, please provide us information on any error or notification that you get. This will help us identify what could be the issue. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Hello.

All Items are in stock.

It shows following error:

Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method.

I´m not even able to choose another payment method and this error occurs when I use my friends bank card.

Cheers

Katrin

Nomad

[ New ]

Welcome to the **bleep**list.

I am banned aswell like you, and they will just tell you that your information you have entered is incorrect.

and after that you will get ignored, no phone callbacks, chat always busy.

GoPro

[ New ]

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card (which has accurate bank information as well). 

Other users share that using an incognito browser or ensuring that the device is not connected to a VPN allowed them to complete the purchase.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

Nomad

[ New ]
can u tell me why paypal is not working aswell?
Tourist

[ New ]

Did you find a solution?

Nomad

[ New ]

Nope.

I heard changing mail address from gmail to other provider helped, but I didn't try as I bought it somewhere else.