Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro9 black_delaying refund_RW00420492

[ New ]

I have ordered a  Gopro9 Bundle with some accessories on 1st December from Canada.

I did an enquiry after 1 week waiting and found that due to the service disruption the package had been returend to the ware house and they will initiate the refund after 8-12 business days.From last 2 weeks I spoke to more than 3 customer care people and each time gave me diffrent storys..some one told me that they have already initiated the refund and other one told me theey are going to initiate it!

I really want to order the same camera, however not sure whether the same scenario  will happen again.Please some one from the higher management has to sort out these kind of issues as the people like me who are strugling to meet both ends and just orderd this item in order to divert the mind and get out from the  distress due to the current lock down issues.

Hope some one from higher management will address this matter as early as possible.

GoPro

Re: Gopro9 black_delaying refund_RW00420492

[ New ]

Hi @rockydusk37887

Sorry for any trouble caused.
Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.
Please follow up with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I have ordered a Gopro9 bundle on 1st of december 2020 from  Canada and and came to know that the item got returned to the warehouse due to the service disruption. Now its been 37 days and not recieved either refund or Camera.I spoke to many customer support people and always getting diffrent answeres like refund already been initiated or will initiated. I dont know to whom I need to contact In orde to get the refund as the customer care people are really helpless and some one from senior management has to interven to sort out this issue.We already going though many depressions due to the current situations and kindly take some actions to arrange the refund.

Note: Please dont ask to again contact customer support as they really helpless people.

Nomad

[ New ]

Yeah, I wouldn't ever buy a gopro camera again... DJI is 100% just as good, in some ways better...

I love the camera, and the chipset inside is not bad, but they destroy it with software limitations... this seems a common practice for gopro, I've been researching more and more about their customer satisfaction history, and you might say it REALLY sucks!!

Not a good record... wish I would have done more research first... wife bought me the 9 and I had her send it back unopened, full refund... from what I've been reading, I'm lucky she got the refund.....

I have money to buy another in my account, but they cant fix one little stupid issue that I have, so I've begun to look deeper into DJI, and to be honest, I like what I'm seeing!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @rockydusk37887. Please see the response that we have posted on the other thread. Thanks!