Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Gopro7 black videos won t play on tv using hdmi

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 - no i don't see the GoPro logo after connecting the cable.

I have reposted the pictures

img3.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

pictures will only load 1 at a time

img1.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

and final picture

img2.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @greensand15227

If this is the case then, your camera is not detecting the HDMI connection at all.

If you have gone through the steps on No Signal when Outputting with HDMI and it's still the same, the next step is to reach out to our Support Team.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat session with one of our representatives.

Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have a brand new GoPro 7 Black with the same issue (recieved last week). I have been through all the troubleshooting steps, reset the camera, updated the firmware manually - nothing being output to three different displays/TV's using two different HDMI cables. Has to be a fault with the camera. Current open ticket with GoPro, interesting to see others with the same issue...

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi richardd03221

Thanks for jumping in on the thread. i have had my camera for 18mths now and from memory i don't believe i have successfully viewed the camera through HDMI onto my tv. I have openrd a ticket via the support link earlier in the thread. i agree it has to be a fault with the camera. i'll keep you updated with the progress.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, I have similar problems with the HDMI output on my Hero 7 Black and opened another thread last night.

Have you received any useful advice so far? 

IMO GoPro staff advices aren't really helpful because they come up with the same guides over and over and they just don't work.

Anyway, would be great if any of you guys could post the solution in case you found one ;). Seems as if we are on our own....

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi deftrange73372

I have submitted my case to the support staff 3 days ago and so far no response, but we'll see what comes back.