Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Gopro poor order status system and customer support drive me crazy

[ New ]

@supertom - We don't have any details on why it took some time to get your order processed. Our team packs and ships orders as quickly as they can. Since your order has now shipped, you have the tracking information, so you can see when the order is estimated to be delivered.

If you have additional questions, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be glad to help.

Hiker

[ New ]

I still don't receive any email from Gopro to my inbox about the shipping and tracking information.  Also I don't have information on when it is to be delivered.   Though Gopro said I used express delivery service which took 2-3 days for delivery.  However, it was already several days after that Gopro already broke its promise.   I don't know I can trust that.  

How can I track my order ?  the order status inquiry require me to input zip code for Hong kong does not make any common sense .   It does not work. .. 

Can you advise how I can track the order with such insane Order Status inquiry system which can be ranked as Number 1# worst that can allow me track my order shipment? 

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi Jeff, you mentioned Gopro support team (https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs ),  I had tried to reach them for more than 3 days and for many times.  Though they said they would call me back in 5 min but in fact, they never responded me .  They had never provided any customer support which is very very disappointing.  

I still can't find my the tracking information for my Gopro 9 order .. nor any information that when it is delivereed and when it would be arriving at my home..  

Why the bloody hell Order Status inqury don't allow me to check the order status ?  

Why Gopro can just send an email to my inbox telling me the basic information where is my order now and at the different stage, and when it is going to arrive at my home.    

I have spent last 3-4 days to find out status of Gopro 9 delivery , Gopro support never responded me ..  Very frustrated.  How can I trust the Gopro Subscription can provide a reasonable good service, they can't even hardly provide any service at all !

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi Jeff, you mentioned 'since your order has now shipped, you have the tracking information, so you can see when the order is estimated to be delivered'..   However, i did not receive email from Gopro on the tracking information, nor I can search my order on the Order Status system from Gopro.  I had been searching for where is my order and when it can be delivered for more than 4 days now but in vain.  This is insane the support from Gopro..  The Support Contact is also not reacheable over last 4 days.   It is just helpless.  

Where is the Gopro Support hiding which I had paid the subscription for no value added service ?  

Can Gopro advise me of simple ask where is my order now and when it can be deliverered ?  

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@supertom - I've just sent you a private message with your tracking number. FYI that I do see a recent callback request for you in our system. Our teams are responding to those in order and as quickly as they can.

Hiker

[ New ]

Thanks.  Just got the tracking number from carrier that I can track.    I just did a search and found that the gopro 9 is only shipped yesterday at 4:07pm  It is still in Singapore airport in Transit.  

At least I got a status that's better.   

Up to now I have the Gopro support contact had not contacted me though I had asked for call back 4-5 days ago.    They said they will call back in 5 min but it has been several days already.     If this is the Gopro call back service 'As soon as possible', I do think it is very unacceptable.   Hope Gopro can really improve the service , at the moment it is really bad and disappointing.      I got nothing back from Gopro's email or support about the status of my order , nor the tracking number for shipment.   I can only get limitted information after complaits raised in public forum...   Thanks Jeff , i knew you are working hard to respond to various customer's complaint.  However, there is fundamental issue with Gopro ordering process, delivery and support that Gopro management need to know that they have to fix.   Pls reflect to Gopro management about this .  The service has been astonnishing bad for Gopro and the overall customer experience has been horrible.   It is a pain.