Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Gopro poor order status system and customer support drive me crazy

[ New ]

I would like to complaint with the very poor experience with Gopro 9 ordering, status tracking and customer support. 

I made an order several days ago for Gopro 9 with Gopro subscription including express delivery of 2-3 days to HK. 

However, after the expected delivery date, I still have not received any status updates from Gopro.   I tried to use Order Status check but it mandate me to input the zip code for Hong Kong which does not make sense as we know there is no zip code for Hong kong.  I spent time tried various combination of zip code from 000 to 0000 or 9999 99999 , etc none of them works.   

I also tried to log a support request to Gopro since yesterday.  Though the website said they will contact me in 5 min.  However, no body contacted me for almost 24 hrs.   I raised the support 3 times.  No one from Gopro support contact me.  

My ordering and ask for custoemr support are just falling into a black hole... 

This is very insane and I have never encountered the frastrated support like what Gopro provided to me as a customer to buy their product...  

I can't imagine that Gopro is so unresponsive to follow up on the product delivery and ask for support. 

It makes me just helpless with Gopro..   I should have made the choice to buy other company's product than Gopro...   The self-service order status enquriry system from Gopro is also insane - not knowing that some countries do not have zip code but demanding that zip code as a mandatory search field...   I don't know how global is the Gopro product ? it does suprrise me.  

Being helpless without getting Gopro support required, I am a very unhappy and frastrated customer.  

WHere is support staff?   At least someone can tell me where is my order that I had paid already?  

Hiker

Re: Gopro poor order status system and customer support drive me crazy

[ New ]

Have you tried chatting in feedback??

As an experience, it's good to get answers from feedback to chat

Hiker

[ New ]

I did try to use Support - Chat option but it is said that support staff are busy..... also not addressing my ask... 

@jinyongaquaman wrote:

Have you tried chatting in feedback??

As an experience, it's good to get answers from feedback to chat

Hiker

[ New ]
It is also a way to inquire by selecting various nationalities for support by time.
Although it is in Asia, you can get answers from the US.
Hiker

[ New ]

i tried multiple times to reach Gopro Support either by chat or by calling back.   However, gopro support staff seems to be hiding somewhere and not answering.   Don't know where is Gopro support in answering questions.   I have been tryying to reach them 2 days but in vain.  

I am thinking that the gopro support is just a joke and faked .  we should all report to police that Gopro is cheating us by charging our credit card and providing with no support ..  I had not seen any company in the wolrd providing terrible service like gopro now that they don't respond to my question where is my order for gopro 9 ... 

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@supertom - Your order is still being processed. Hopefully, it will be on its way to you soon. As soon as it's ready to go, you should get an email with tracking information.

Hiker

[ New ]

why it took so long to process.  why the website is saying the express delivery would take 2-3 days and suggesting that the delivery to complete in 2-3 days.   If it takes so long, why Gopro don't tell me in advance so that I can made decision to NOT procceed the order ?  I felt beeing treated by Gopro .   

Also when the delivery will happen?  

Why I cannot trace the order from Order Status inquiry for HK ? 

Why noone from Gopro Support to respond me to my case raised through Gopro support hub ? 

I still have lot of questions not answered 

Hiker

[ New ]
I ordered my GoPro 9 on the 16th. Called them three times and they say the order is pending a carrier. Today they gave me a case number and said I would receive an email. This is ridiculous.