Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Gopro plus error uploading

[ New ]
It’s been a couple of days now, that I still can’t upload my videos using hero8 either auto or manual upload, I still get the same error message. Reset my wifi and restarted the camera so many times but nothing is improving. Is the gopro plus server down? HELP!
GoPro

Re: Gopro plus error uploading

[ New ]

Hi @luckyrider777

Are you getting any error when the upload was done manually?

Are these long/chaptered files?

Have you tried connecting to a different network?

You may also check Common Auto Upload Issues

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi @aragon1006,

The error comes up when uploading manually. It seems the auto upload not commencing by itself. I tried other networks even resetting my Wi-Fi, turning on and off the camera. The videos are just short lenghts
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @luckyrider777

Are the files already saved on your computer when you tried to manually upload it?

What specific error are you getting?

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!
Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi @aragon1006,

I’m uploading straight from my hero 8.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @luckyrider777

If you haven't yet, see if connecting to a different network will make a difference.

For reference, see Common Auto Upload Issues

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi @aragoon1006,

I tried that as well but did not work. One thing i did though, i used my desktop and saved all my clips in gopro quick, it did upload all the media. But I will try again tonight uploading straight from the camera, I just purchased a max. We’ll see if this will upload straight from the max. I will update

Cheers
P
Hiker

[ New ]
@aragoon1006

Uploading straight from my max was working but I have a new problem now. The mobile app is having issues on saving the reframed video from the max. Anything over 1:30 minutes will not finish saving and app just crashes. I talked to support on the phone, but they can’t fix it. I guess I’ll have to create a new thread for that.