Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro max underwater problem

[ New ]
I used my gopro max underwater. after it recorded, it turned off and it won't be turned on. Please help me
GoPro

Re: Gopro max underwater problem

[ New ]

Hi @moradmehr1366

So long as the camera door is closed, the GoPro MAX is waterproof down to 5m (16ft) without a housing.
Let our Support Team take a look at what happened. 
You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks but I knew it and I'm sure I locked its door before using camera underwater .
Hiker

[ New ]

you are number.......

look at these numerous threads here....so many complained about this issue......everyone confirmed that the door was closed....

I, myself made proof that it is has absolutely no effect switching the small slider in or not .... closing the door and sliding the main slider in.....  the lid is sealed ...period.

I proofed it with a photo and got harsh responses by gopro-employes....

the max is NOT waterproof....maybe it was designed for....but possibly there are many qc-problems , and therefor I think the moisture penetrates somewhere either at the lenses or the display.....or the plastic is made of a weak quality ..so it will be bended under the influence of sun/heat and therefor the door cannot seal correctly.

it is cheeky always to blame the customer ... after so many complaints after all the past month....