Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro hero7

[ New ]
I am writing becasuse 2 days ago I bought a Gopro Hero7 black type of camera. My problem is maybe more than 20 minutes the camera turn off especially when I would like to make the 4K 60 Fps type video. The temperature is not so high approximate 27 degrees. Coupe you help for me? Thank you advance!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Gopro hero7

[ New ]

@gaba21213, the issue can be correlated to either a problem with the SD card being used, or the camera itself. Try using a different SD card (if available). If it records fine, then the issue is likely stemming from the SD card. You can get the full list of microSD cards that are known to work well with GoPro cameras here

It is also advisable to format the SD card before use. (NOTE: Reformatting the SD card will delete all data off of the card, so be sure that you save any videos or pictures you want to keep on your computer before reformatting the SD card.) 

Follow the manual update instructions specified on this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO7 Cameras

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

[ New ]

you may need to updat the firmware gopro adjusted tempeture  on FW 1.60.

Tourist

[ New ]
I am not find update to the gopro of the 01.70 version number.
GoPro

[ New ]

@gaba21213, the issue can be correlated to either a problem with the SD card being used, or the camera itself. Try using a different SD card (if available). If it records fine, then the issue is likely stemming from the SD card. You can get the full list of microSD cards that are known to work well with GoPro cameras here

It is also advisable to format the SD card before use. (NOTE: Reformatting the SD card will delete all data off of the card, so be sure that you save any videos or pictures you want to keep on your computer before reformatting the SD card.) 

Follow the manual update instructions specified on this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO7 Cameras