Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Gopro hero6 audio manual control setting

Hi just a question, i have been using gopro hero 6 with karma drone and hand grip. When i attach my hero6 to karma hand grip it seems i cant adjust my audio control setting also i cant adjust video stabilization and auto low light setting. But when i take it out of handle grip i can adjust my audio control setting. Is this normal that audio manual setting doesnt work on handle grip?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro hero6 audio manual control setting

Hello @yeachanl46732

Thank you for the detailed description of the issue. When the Karma Grip is used with a HERO6 Black camera, Image Stabilization automatically becomes disabled and this is a normal occurrence. Since image stabilization is disabled, the other settings (auto low light, and audio manual setting) become disabled as well. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Backpacker

hey,

yeah, I can confirm that:

hero6 on karma grip: - video stabilization and manual audio-control are disabled; auto-low light is available.

hero5 on karma grip: - only manual audio-control is disabled; video stabilization and auto-low light are available.

wondering why the manual audio-control is disabled on karma?

is it "forced" to compensate grip motors noise?

or because the left and bottom mics are covered by the harness? or two close to the motors?

...i know motor noise is reported...

robert.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @robert1326

Once the camera is connected to the Karma system, it will recognize the controls or navigation coming from the grip or the controller.

Thanks!

EJ