Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro didn't send me the bundle that I bought

[ New ]

Dear,

I have had a bit of a strange experience with the GoPro website. A few days ago I decided to order a GoPro 9 from the GoPro site.

Hereby I chose the GoPro 9 – Black Friday bundle which includes

• The camera itself
  • SD Card
  • Floating handler
  • Swivel mount
  • Spare battery

And added a chesty as well.

I placed the order and filled in all details. I was prompted to fill in some information to start the subscription and did this to finish the order.  

Today received my GoPro and noticed that the extra’s were missing. I only got the SD card and the camera itself.

Then I started to check my invoice and noticed this didn’t mention the Black Friday deal. I thought I might have made a mistake in the order process and I ordered the other bundle without the extra’s (but this would be illogic) but after a quick check this bundle is more expensive.

I also double checked by trying to order (but cancelled in time) this camera and noticed that there was no subscription prompt. So I was sure that I did order the Black Friday deal which is the only deal that includes a subscription.

When I deduct the chesty from my paid price (409.97 euro) I come to the total of 379.98 euro which corresponds as well with the offered price.

Something went wrong in the website when I clicked on order. I wish to receive the extra’s that need to be included or a voucher for the amount of 52.49 euro so I can place the order myself in your shop.

I talk about order MP-04443092

Thank you in advance for this rectification.

GoPro

Re: Gopro didn't send me the bundle that I bought

[ New ]

Hi @dcent

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I contacted them and they had to contact another service. 

I'll await their answer. 

I added a photo of both packages. For some reason in the order proces my cart switched. 
The second offer make absolutely no sense. 

gopro.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

@dcent, we can see an open ticket associated with the email address on your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team will review the details and coordinate with Orders Team. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Hiker

[ New ]
I have the same issue. I received my package yesterday but it was missing the floating handle, magnetic swivel and extra battery.
Tourist

[ New ]
In the end I had to return the wrong one and re buy the correct package. It was impossible for Gopro to send just the missing accessories.