Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Gopro bien filmer

Bonjour,

J'ai une petite question tecnhique.
-Est-ce que si je filme en Fulld HD avec stabilisation, cela réduit la résolution d'image ? Au point d'en arriver à de l'HD ?
-Je compte filmer une énorme vidéo de vacance, est-ce que je devrais filmer en FULL HD ou 2K ?

Merci !

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: Gopro bien filmer

EIS crops and enlarges back to HD1080P., on any setting it crops video, allowing itto get stabilized by gopro's own  camera internal  software . the crop is about 12 percent. 

If I were to shoot for a vacation trip I like to be at 2k7@16:9@48-60fps.  if i need t ozoom in some I can, and still render to hd forth e ideal  footage in Quaility. 

If you do shoot in HD1080P with EIS on the FOV will even out the crop if ask. you can always edit  and add stab in a video and more you add more its cropped. 

-Est-ce que si je filme en Fulld HD avec stabilisation, cela réduit la résolution d'image ? Au point d'en arriver à de l'HD ?
-Je compte filmer une énorme vidéo de vacance, est-ce que je devrais filmer en FULL HD ou 2K ?

Merci !

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

EIS crops and enlarges back to HD1080P., on any setting it crops video, allowing itto get stabilized by gopro's own  camera internal  software . the crop is about 12 percent. 

If I were to shoot for a vacation trip I like to be at 2k7@16:9@48-60fps.  if i need t ozoom in some I can, and still render to hd forth e ideal  footage in Quaility. 

If you do shoot in HD1080P with EIS on the FOV will even out the crop if ask. you can always edit  and add stab in a video and more you add more its cropped. 

Merci !

Tourist

A big thank you for this very useful information and your quick response!

I will follow your advice.

Adventurer

take a few shots and see what you like.