Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Gopro, are you going to fix the audio pop problem?

[ New ]

In case you've forgetten, take a look at this thread: https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Hero-9-audio-pops/td-p/717018

There are now 82 pages and 694 messages about the crackling audio of Hero 9. The issue was found five months ago. Let us know what are you going to do about it. We need a fix. Thanks!

Ping @GoPro @mariustanya 

Nomad

Re: Gopro, are you going to fix the audio pop problem?

[ New ]

They cant, they dont know how to.. They are trying to make it to the Hero 10 to try and deflect the issue..

The hero 9 needs to be the last ever GoPro.. They cant be allowed to send this rubbish out around the world.

Nomad

[ New ]

hope this news makes it far and wide and impacts their sell through - no love lost here so good ridence

find it funny that the line down the middle issue was a sneaky firmware update without an announcement to keep it under the radar.... such a sly company avoiding the spotlight. They are the snake of the corporate world 

Nomad

[ New ]
I bought camera 2 weeks ago. My brand new camera has the same audio problem. There are hundreds of peoples in this forum with the same problems and @GoPro you are reading this, you know this problem, but you dont even trying to talk with us and help to solve this problem. So **bleep** you with all your gear. This was the last camera from you.
Adventurer

[ New ]

Gopro is only allwed to help out with gathering information and offering some suggestions nothing more.

GoPro  is allowed t take your info and pass it, nothing more

gopro here is A Forum, nothing more

Hiker

[ New ]

I dont think so , we have been at them for over 6 months now and nothing has been done to resolve the issue . Even the admin guys are avoiding these posts like the plague as they know what is in store for them . 

Gopro stan up and be counted .

This is my video after installing the latest firmware .

So after all these firmware updates we still have the pop and crackles on £350 a camera , its well over 6 months since it was released and we are no further ...