Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Gopro app

[ New ]
Приложение постоянно зависает на 64% когда сохраняю вырезанный файл на телефон
Screenshot_20191215-195001_GoPro.jpg
Nomad

Re: Gopro app

[ New ]

Make sure you are using the latest verison of the app and also make sure you have enough space free on your device.

You may also want to use the feedback button within the app as this will send valuable information directly to the creators of the app and they can work on a bug fix for you.

Tourist

[ New ]

Mine does the same, without fail on any clip.  Not sure what changed, as it only used to do it 30% of the time when I first got the Max.  It is now a paper weight, completly useless.  Amazon review has now been submitted, hopefully I help someone not make the same purchase mistake.

Tourist

[ New ]
App v. 6.2.2. More than 60 GB available in the phone. problem still exists. I reinstalled app. useless piece of plastic. I regret buying a device
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @photorivera and @fireywater66341. Thank you for the feedback. If you haven't yet, try clearing the cache for the GoPro app in your device's settings under the "Applications" section. If that doesn't do the trick, then please reach out to GoPro customer support at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .

Tourist

[ New ]
problem still exists