Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Gopro Warranty Claim in Canada, Toronto

@mariustanya So, it has been 1 week now since i spoke with the supervisor name john 

and so far this email was the only follow up I was able to get.

does it usually takes 6weeks to get in touch with warehouse / higher team to ship out the unit ?

Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2019 10:11 AM
To: djdk80@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Supplemental Case 07193847 [ ref:_00Do0HJuF._5003b1S6LtD:ref ]

Hello Young,

Thanks for your recent contact with us. Apologies for the delayed update.

At this point, I already reached out to the team specific to the replacement camera. As soon as I have further information, I will keep you posted.

We thank you for your patience about this concern.

Sincerely,

John H.
GoPro Support Supervisor
ref:_00Do0HJuF._5003b1S6LtD:ref

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @ceojinkim. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding the pending replacement order as they have access to the most recent status. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

@mariustanya 

That's the best answer you can provide for me?

Why would I even wanna waste my time writing my complaints here in the first place? 

If I didnt have any problems with gopro support team thru CHAT or PHONE for almost 2month, I woudn't be here writing this stuff over and over again to actually get someone's attention on your end to get my CAMERA BACK in my position.     

I have chatted, spoken with too many people from support team (atleast 20 people thru last 2month)

They all have NO CLUE what is going on with this situatiation, They all say 'wait until I look into it' and Thats it 

As I mentioned earlier in the post, my other previous case took 3 month to finally get it resolved. 

That is total amount of 5month without my camera ..

Im just crying out loud for help here now.. 

Im really frustrated now that I dont know what else I can to get someone to actually help me out here? 

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

@mariustanya 

Atleast He got his camera back after 5weeks 

But look what he had to went thru 

1.jpg
Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Hiker

Its been 2month now, Where is my camera ??

@mariustanya Now it has been 2month, and I still didn't get my camera back .. 

I did chat/call , spoke with supervisors . 

but still no updates from anyone 

probably spoke with more then 20 agents  

Would you care to follow up please? 

as I mentioned before, I woudn't be writing stuff here if everything went smooth thru chat/phone support 

Im just crying out loud to get my camera back in my position which i paid for 

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Its been 2month now, Where is my camera ??

[ Edited ]

Bump .. still no updates, no camera

My Gopro Hero 7 Black camera had power issue and after speaking with customer service on Nov, 4th, 2019 it was deemed defective and I was instructed to send the product in and was told that as soon as it was received I would be shipped out a new one.
defected unit was shipped and signed on NOV, 12, 2019. (from Gopro Warehouse in Mississauga)
After waiting for 3weeks, Item status was still pending shipping from gopro.com, therefore I have decided to call and seek for help. I have chatted/called customer support many times but They all asked to me wait for new updates email with UPS Tracking Number and It will be shipped out within 24-48hrs, at this point they offered to give me an accessory, free of charge as a compensation. (delay)
After waiting for another 1 month and there was still no updates from gopro, so decided to speak with supervisor from gopro support. First supervisor asked me to provide different address as it could be the problem that warehouse team is not able to ship to my address. so I provide different address and New order was created. then I spent another 1 month waiting for it to ship but still in same status.
I have called many times to find out what is going on. They all mention that they will personally follow up regards to this issue, but Im not getting any updates or follow up and just waiting for it to be shipped (It's been 82days now)
There is no official email address for consumers and call center is outsourced to another country where I am read a script every time I call. I wrote complaints on official gopro.com community forum, messaged administer for that community forum, messaged thru official chat, facebook chat, and tweet (all the source I can possibly find to get their attention to resolve issue).
This is not my first time having bad experience with gopro warranty claim as my previous case took well over 3 month to get it resolved. (Have the proof as well)

Tracking-page-JPG.jpg