Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Gopro Support ist nicht erreichbar

[ New ]

Beim Versuch den Support über Chat oder Rückruf zu erreichen, kommt immer die Fehlermeldung "Invalid Captcha". Weiß jemand, woran das Liegt, oder ist der Support derzeit generell nicht erreichbar (wie ich es in anderen Beiträgen lesen konnte).

When trying to contact support via chat or callback, the error message "Invalid Captcha" always appears. Does anyone know what the reason is or the support is currently generally not available (as I could read in other posts).

Sightseer

Betreff: Gopro Support ist nicht erreichbar

[ New ]

Ich habe dieses "Invalid Captcha" Problem gerade (11. August 2020) und finde im Internet keine Lösung. Konnten Sie eine Lösung finden?

Tourist

[ New ]

I am unable to contact them too. I did not have the captcha problem, but even after acknowledging my call request nothing arrives. Also for chat request, the screen just goes white.

Adventurer

[ New ]

Yes that means they are out to lunch, or overly booked ith other members.  you will need to always keep  trying during their business hours.

GoPro

Re: Gopro Support ist nicht erreichbar

[ New ]

Hello everyone. Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting with our Support Team. 

When contacting them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please try to manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage (upper-right portion of the page).

Tourist

[ New ]
Please stop with these generic vague responses. It seems that you guys are swinging it for months now. Do you have any inventory? If no, then why are you allowing people to place order? Why not a mail telling us about delays?

I want my money back. Most people here do and you know it. Probably that's why it's impossible to contact support. Just refund the amounts. And if there's one more bullc*ap response about the complex mathematics of working day calculations, I swear ...
Adventurer

[ New ]

Story we hear all the time and there is no sign of a real answer  with GoPro about support, they must be Under staffed, and or can not  handle the Demand during rough times.

@aenriquez  Please get with Corp, and have the system revamped.  what people don't ask, they want their products taken care of.  this is support said  your chat will be answered in 15 minutes, within a Second it came on. so I should be good then, but many others are not?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you! @fishycomics

This has already been shared with the team.

If anyone else is experiencing difficulties reaching out to Support, please initiate a chat session.

Try changing the region(upper right-hand side) to US-English.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Regards,

Ej