01-29-2020 12:34 PM
Сначала долго мучался с постоянным запросом логина и пароля. Вроде победил, но программа все равно не работает.
После импорта медиафайлов вместо иконок видны знаки вопроса. И если добавить несколько файлов в проект, то они тоже не добавляются на таймлайн.
At first, I suffered for a long time with a constant request for a username and password. It seems I won, but the program still does not work.
After importing media files, question marks are visible instead of icons. And if you add several files to the project, then they are not added to the timeline either.
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-08-2020 02:23 PM
01-30-2020 12:53 PM
@pashembo, run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest drivers installed on the graphics cards. By any chance, do you have multiple graphics cards installed on your computer? Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the issue in this instance:
Right-click the Quik desktop icon.
Hover over Run with graphics processor (Note: this option will only be visible if you are using a Windows computer with multiple graphics cards)
Select Integrated graphics
You may also try the following steps in addition to the suggestions above:
- Close Quik for desktop
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows key + E
- Click the View tab at the top of this window and make sure the box next to "Show hidden files" is checked
- Navigate to C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local and delete the "GoPro" folder
- Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists
Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
02-04-2020 12:57 AM
I tried all these methods. Video Card - Nvidia 1060 - Latest Drivers. Windows 10 - latest updates. The GoPro folder was deleted several times. I did the same thing when I could not enter the application itself. These are common solutions to all problems, but it’s obvious that they don’t work and the problem is in the Quick application itself and its compatibility with Windows 10. This problem is not only mine. When I was looking for an answer, I saw a lot of questions on the net with a similar problem. Do you know more methods to solve this problem? I think Gopro need an update Quick application to fix these many errors!
02-05-2020 02:16 PM - edited 02-05-2020 02:17 PM
I am not use HEVC. Only H.264 This problem is not only mine. In the search I found many similar cases. No solution has been proposed anywhere. There are reports of 2017 and the problem has not yet been resolved.
02-08-2020 02:23 PM