Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Gopro MAX photo 360 not work

I haven’t received any response mail from technical support yet with case number. Letters from Case Number are not in spam either, i already checked

Maybe I can tell you the serial number of my camera in private messages and you can check it?

Highlighted
GoPro

@bravestoke31085. We used the email address on your profile in the Hub but we are unable to pull up any record for a contact request. When you mentioned that you wrote a request - was it by choosing a callback request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs ? If so, the case number is provided after the callback request is submitted. 

If you may have used a different email address, will you be able to send the information to me via private message? You may include the serial number of the camera as well for additional search reference. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

@mariustanya my case number 07988174 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @bravestoke31085. We already reached out to the team handling your case. Please keep your lines open and/or check your email from time to time for any update. Your patience and understanding throughout this process are very much appreciated.