Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro MAX and Go pro Player : no batch processing on MAC wtf ?!

Hello, I just bought a Gopro MAX, and I find that it is currently not possible to convert .360 files in batch on mac, and that must convert files one by one.

I note that this possibility is provided for Windows users. I am extremely disappointed that you have not thought of mac users! It's unacceptable in 2019, to expect your users to open hundreds of files one by one, and not to have a batch system.

On the other hand, your app is buggy, it is not possible to disable the "world lock" when exporting video mode "reframe" indeed, when you disable the option, and that is done reframing, the option reactivates itself. It's painful and just as embarrassing as the lack of batch processing.

I hope you will hear your users, because I had a Gopro merger before and at least, even if the export took hours and hours, at least there was no need to manually open hundreds of files!

Tourist

Re: Gopro MAX and Go pro Player : no batch processing on MAC wtf ?!

I too hope that the batch processing for mac will follow (hopefully soon at that).
GoPro

Hi @taels8845,

I'll forward your request to our team. 

You may also personally submit any feature request or feedback by using this link: www.gopro.com/feedback 

Regards,

-Jay 

Sightseer

You guys must stop **bleep**ing making more cameras without the operation system suport.

Same **bleep** with my karma, another EPIC FAIL!

Thats why i just sold my 360 max to get another camera with MAC OS support.

Stop making "beautifull" movies to sell cameras ans start make good products!

Sightseer

YOU MUST DO IT!
Tourist

indeed, current work flow makes MAX processing very inefficient. it'll be much helpful if i can edit many clips i like in different angles and length. then export in the end while i can do something at the same time.

Hiker

when it will come for macOS ? Camera is useless right now :-(

refund possible?

Tourist

To Gopro moderators and community support

Using the reframe tool in GP player is limiting 80% of the creativity compared to reframe/editing softwares such as FCPX or premiere pro

We are still waiting for batch processing for Gopro Player Mac and for 5,6K export in either cineform or h264. Currently the only way to maintain 5,6K is to use proress422, which generate 60gb files for 8min.... personnally I can't deal with such big files.

So DON'T communicate on 5.6K/30FPS if you can't manage to provide a decent and usable software suite to you common users, which which do not have always an HPC to treat these footages.

Appart from this, I tried to deal with gopro MAX exporter on Win10.... NO WAY!!! This software is so buggy is even not accept to load .360 files, crazy  oO! 

So please, could make less Marketing and a bit more developpment on your products, I'm about to regret for having choosing you company...

Thank you